A Bachelor of Arts in Biology or a Liberal Arts degree at Marymount California University with an emphasis in biology covers fundamental areas of biological science and the basic principles of chemistry as they relate to biology.
Students who are interested in careers in teaching biology or health care administration may pursue the Bachelor of Arts in biology or a Multidisciplinary Studies degree and take additional classes in business, health care administration and leadership. In many cases, students who attain a BA in Biology continue their education in physical therapy, medicine, dentistry or other health care professions.
Do more in real time
- Build a 3D model of a protein active site.
- Work on a multi-stage team project that replicates how pharma companies move the needle in patient care.
- Turn your research project into a future business like a company exploring coffee substitutes.
- Study molecular biology at Jacobs University in Germany.
- Analyze oxygen displacement in submarines and space capsules.
- Add an optional one-year MBA to your senior year.
- General Biology
- General Chemistry
- General Physics
- Physics with Calculus
- Calculus for Man. Life & Social Sci
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology View 3009 other Bachelors in Biology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the online application, including additional documents
- Pay the non-refundable application fee
- Submit official secondary/college transcripts
- Show language proficiency
- Upon admission, you will be asked to submit a statement of financial support (Issuance of Form I-20 will take place after admission and once proof of funds have been verified through the statement of financial support)
International35158 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35158 USD per year during 48 months.
National35158 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35158 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Rancho Palos Verdes
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.