Godly, experienced business faculty members reinforce the importance of possessing both technical skills and personal integrity. This major results in a Bachelor of Business Administration degree, providing you with an ideal foundation for graduate study in more specialized accounting fields or other areas of business.
We offer a bachelor degree in Accounting Management at the Maranatha Baptist University. MBU graduates consistently score above the national average on the CPA exam. Maranatha has an outstanding faculty, qualified and eager to prepare you for success in the accounting industry.
- Knowledge of accounting terminology and concepts
- Ability to solve accounting problems
- Skill in written and oral communication
- Expertise in using technology
- Demonstrate Christian character and application of biblical principles
- Ability to gain employment or pursue graduate education in accounting or a related field
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Computer Applications
- Principles of Accounting
- Business Finance
- The Modern World
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Accounting View 2044 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the online application
- Pay $50 application fee (USD)
- Supply character references: The character references must be completed by three people who are not relatives
- Send your transcripts
- Take the TOEFL test
- Receive a decision from admissions
- Return confirmation form and $175 deposit (USD)
- Register for classes
- Student Visa: Once steps 1-9 are complete, Maranatha Baptist University will issue a Form I-20 which will be signed by a Designated School Official and sent to you
International16400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8200 USD per semester during 48 months.
National16400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8200 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.