Many of the world's most successful business leaders have studied engineering, so the mix of engineering and business offered on our information technology management for business course is a great start to your career journey.
Designed with the help of leading companies, this degree will give you all the skills and experience you need to get ahead.
What you should know about this course
- Ranked #1 University in Kent for Graduate Prospects (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2021)
- Students studying Information Technology Management for Business can expect to earn up to £30,000 on graduation (HESA, 2020)
- You'll study on a course accredited by Tech Partnership and developed specifically to meet the needs of industry
- You're gaining industry-standard skills ready for employment in this exciting sector
- This Information Technology Management for Business (Hons) course at is taught at University of Greenwich, in our Medway Campus in Chatham Maritime, Kent.
- Client and Technology Requirements Management
- Data, Information and Knowledge
- Operations and Information Technology
- Mobile Applications for Technologists
- Technology Supported Engineering
- Software Engineering for Technologists
- Engineering Professional Skills
- 36 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Informatics & Information Sciences Business Information Systems View 160 other Bachelors in Informatics & Information Sciences in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
You should have 96 UCAS points or above from A-levels. You will also need GCSEs at grade C / 4 or above in English language, mathematics and a science.
We will also accept equivalent qualifications, including:
- BTEC and National Diploma in IT/Business DMM. National Diploma applicants that have also successfully completed the additional, core mathematics modules and the extended project (Technical Baccalaureate) are specifically encouraged to apply.
- Appropriate qualifications such as an HNC, HND or foundation degree, with which you may be able to enter this degree in Year 2 or later.
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.