Many of the world's most successful business leaders have studied engineering, so the mix of engineering and business offered on our information technology management for business course is a great start to your career journey.
Designed with the help of leading companies, this degree will give you all the skills and experience you need to get ahead.
What you should know about this Information Technology Management for Business (Hons) degree from University of Greenwich
Students studying Information Technology Management for Business can expect to earn up to £30,000 on graduation (HESA, 2020).
You'll study on a course accredited by TechSkills and developed specifically to meet the needs of industry
You benefit from the wide range of computing, business, security and management expertise available in the faculty
You're gaining industry-standard skills ready for employment in this exciting sector
This course is taught at our Medway Campus in Chatham Maritime, Kent.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Client and Technology Requirements Management
- Data, Information and Knowledge
- Operations and Information Technology
- Mobile Applications for Technologists
- Technology Supported Engineering
- Software Engineering for Technologists
- Engineering Professional Skills
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Information Systems IT Management View 75 other Bachelors in Business Information Systems in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
You should have 96 UCAS points or above from A-levels. You will also need GCSEs at grade C / 4 or above in English language, mathematics and a science.
We will also accept equivalent qualifications, including:
- BTEC and National Diploma in IT/Business DMM. National Diploma applicants that have also successfully completed the additional, core mathematics modules and the extended project (Technical Baccalaureate) are specifically encouraged to apply.
- Appropriate qualifications such as an HNC, HND or foundation degree, with which you may be able to enter this degree in Year 2 or later.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15100 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
International £3,775 if part time per 30 credits
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.