Information Technology Management for Business (Hons) from University of Greenwich courses focuses on four areas: information technology, business management, project management and interpersonal and transferable skills. You'll emerge with the confidence to present, pitch and solve problems as well as hand-on experience from a placement or work experience.
Information Technology Management for Business graduates have the general and subject-specific skills needed to work in both IT and management.
Entrepreneurship and start-ups are encouraged and supported, and a number of our graduates have opted to create their own companies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Client and Technology Requirements Management
- Data, Information and Knowledge
- Operations and Information Technology
- Mobile Applications for Technologists
- Technology Supported Engineering
- Software Engineering for Technologists
- Engineering Professional Skills
- 36 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Informatics & Information Sciences Business Information Systems View 152 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You should have 96 UCAS points or above from A-levels. You will also need GCSEs at grade C / 4 or above in English language, mathematics and a science.
- We will also accept equivalent qualifications, including: BTEC and National Diploma in IT/Business DMM. National Diploma applicants that have also successfully completed the additional, core mathematics modules and the extended project (Technical Baccalaureate) are specifically encouraged to apply. Appropriate qualifications such as an HNC, HND or foundation degree, with which you may be able to enter this degree in Year 2 or later.
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.