The Pharmacology (Hons) programme at the Stellenbosch University consists of coursework and a reserach assignment.
- Principles of Pharmacology
- Pharmacology of Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPharmacy Health Sciences Pharmacology View 9 other Bachelors in Pharmacy in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Stellenbosch University and/or in South Africa, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Your contract
- Student support form (Students with special needs)
- Qualification documents - Please ensure that you upload qualification documents for each tertiary qualification obtained and that the documents is official and certified
- Proof of English Language proficiency
- A BSc degree majoring in Physiology, Biochemistry or Microbiology, with a final mark of at least 60% for subjects at third-year level or, an MB,ChB or BChD degree, or equivalent qualification or, a BPharm degree, or equivalent qualification
International3280 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3280 EUR per year during 12 months.
National3280 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3280 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Stellenbosch
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.