The Bachelor in Human Development, Asian Studies Emphasis from Lee University offers courses in psychology, sociology, cultural anthropology, linguistics and health.
The courses provide:
knowledge in the stages of early human development and family organizations;
an understanding of how these stages are influenced by culture.
Also, the Bachelor program in Special Education - Support Services Emphasis, is appropriate for students who wish to pursue a career in a child care area, alternative schools or education facilities housed within the mental health or social services area.
- Child Development
- Educational Psychology
- Learning and Cognition
- Historical, Philosophical, and Sociological Foundations of American Education
- Language Acquisition and Development
- Social Problems
- Cultural Anthropology
- Contemporary Chinese Culture and Society
- Japanese Language and Culture
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies International Development Linguistics View 1473 other Bachelors in Linguistics in United States
- Completed application form;
- $25.00 U.S. dollars nonrefundable application fee;
- Official records of previous academic work, copies must be certified as true copies by an official of the educational institution;
- The official language at Lee University is English. A TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score must be officially reported by the Education Testing Service if the applicant is from a non English-Speaking country (Lee University’s institutional number is 1401);
- A sponsor’s guarantee form and bank statement, documenting that there is sufficient financial resources for two semesters of study including travel expenses. This is a United States government regulation that is strictly enforced by Lee University.
International18840 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9420 USD per semester during 48 months.
National18840 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9420 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.