The programme in Tourism Management from Namibia University of Science and Technology is intended to provide students with a holistic understanding of the elements of travel and tourism within the social, economic and cultural fabric of society, appreciation of appropriate evaluative and management strategies to situations involving travel and tourism.
The tourism stream provides a more industry-specific focus for the content provided in the business subjects and uses an interdisciplinary approach, which views tourism as a form of human behavior as well as a business interest.
- Positions in the tourism industry such as administration officers, sales and marketing personnel, guest relations, public relations and customer service personnel, information/ front officer personnel, events and conference coordinators, community based tourism enterprises supervisors, entrepreneurs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Tourism Distribution Management
- Tourism Quality Service Management
- Urban Tourism
- Cultural and Natural Heritage
- Tourism Destination Management
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- General admission requirements of NUST.
International1891 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1891 USD per year during 36 months.
National1891 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1891 USD per year during 36 months.
- 28,170 Nad
Living costs for Windhoek
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.