Students will be assessed through continuous and summative assessment. These assessments will focus on the achievement of qualification outcomes and take the form of problem-solving exercises, individual/group assignments and presentations, case studies, report writing, practical application of skills and competencies, tutorials, practical projects and questioning (tests and/or examinations).
Graduates of the Business and Information Administration programme from Namibia University of Science and Technology will be able to pursue further studies in Business & Information Administration or related disciplines at NQF Level 8.
- Basic Mathematics
- Principles of English Language
- Business Applications
- Business Information Systems
- Bus Management
- Administrative Management
- Business Accounting
- Basic Science
- English in Practice
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Business Information Systems View 6 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Namibia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Candidates may be admitted to this programme if they meet the General Admission Requirements of the Namibia University of Science and Technology (GI 2.1 in the NUST Yearbook Part 1 ).
- Mature Age candidates will be considered provided they meet the requirements and pass the mature age entrance examinations as required by the Namibia University of Science and Technology (GI 2.2 in the NUST Yearbook Part 1 ).
- Applications will be scanned a nd possible exemption methods will be introduced for students with former knowledge of Business Applications/Information Administration
International2040 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2040 USD per year during 36 months.
National2040 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2040 USD per year during 36 months.
- N$ 32,050 / year 1
Living costs for Windhoek
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.