Education language of The Electrics - Electronics Engineering undergraduate programme at Maltepe University is English. The compulsory internship is totally 40 workdays. 20 workdays of internship can be completed after taking the second year courses, and the other 20 workdays can be completed after the taking the third year courses. However, 40 workdays of internship can be done as a whole after taking the third year courses.
Our graduate students who completed the Electric Machines, High Voltage Technique, and Power Systems courses offered in our programme, can apply to the Turkish Chamber of Electrical and Electronics Engineering to obtain the certificate of "Independent Consultant Engineer for Power Systems below 1 kV and above 1 kV".
MissionThe mission of the department is to educate the students in the field of electrical and electronics engineering, with the knowledge and skills to compete internationally, able to communicate effectively, able to work individually and as a team member, aware of the importance of lifelong learning, able to follow and contribute to the field, able to conduct scientific researches and self-confident, sensible to universal merits, able to provide creative solutions to social problems, following the ethical principles with a sense of responsibility, as well as to produce and disseminate the knowledge and technologies needed by society by making scientific researches.
VisionTo be a distinguished department among other national and international electrical and electronics engineering departments with its education, research and applications in the field of electrical and electronics engineering.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Algorithms and Programming
- Electric Circuits and Measurement
- Expository Reading and Writing
- Logic Circuits
- Analytical Reading and Writing
- Linear Algebra
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- local 137 credits
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 27 other Bachelors in Electrical Engineering in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The admission of students to the programmes is made according to the Student Selection and Placement Center (OSYM: University entrance exam) within the framework set by the regulations of Higher Education Council (HEC). After students inform the Student Selection and Placement Center about what programmes they want to study at, students are placed in the related programmes according to their scores they got from the exam.
- Foreign students are admitted to the related programmes with the scores of internationally acceptable exams such as SAT, ACT or are admitted to the related programmes with their high school graduation grades (Undergraduate and Graduate Programmes for Foreign Students Admission Guidelines).
- The admission of students of General Academic Exchange Protocol to the related programmes are done within the framework of the bilateral agreements (ERASMUS, FARABI, etc) signed between Maltepe University and the partner universities.
International6301 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6301 USD per year during 48 months.
National6301 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6301 USD per year during 48 months.
Electrical and Electronics Engineering (English) (Paid): 49.600,00 TL
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.