In this regard, the main objective of the program is to train architects who can think critically and creatively. After educated in Undergraduate Program of Architecture in Maltepe University, grads can easily establish relationship between theory, design and application, understand multi-disciplinerary structure of Architecture, work coordinately with othe disciplines, have sufficient information about art and technology, define problems and develop solutions and use digital tools efficiently. Grads who are internalized the principle of lifelong learning can easily follow developments in the field and communicate perceptibly in written and verbal language.
MissionThe mission of the architectural education in Maltepe University is to establish equivalent education system to national and international criteria, to provide required aesthetic, technical, ecological, economic, cultural, historical, social, environmental mediums in the field of theory and practice, to train creative, investigative, innovative specialized architects who can work in inter-disciplinary collaboration and adopt dynamics of era.The scholars are trained to produce basic knowledge in the field of architecture, to establish the relationship between theory and practice and to investigate. The well-educated grads of the program can easily express themselves in national and international platforms.
VisionThe vision of the Department of Architecture as a pioneering institution of national and international education is to improve community awareness of architecture and architecture through the increasing of the quality of life.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- History of Art
- Graphic Communication
- Statics-Strength of Materials
- Building Materials and Components
- Design Studio
- Building Statics
- Architectural Survey and Restoration
- Urban Planning and Design
- Occupational Health and Safety
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The admission of students to the programs is made according to the Student Selection and Placement Center (OSYM ? University entrance exam) within the framework set by the regulations of Higher Education Council (HEC). After students inform the Student Selection and Placement Center about what programs they want to study at, students are placed in the related programs according to their scores they got from the exam
- Foreign students are admitted to the related programs with the scores of internationally acceptable exams such as SAT, ACT or are admitted to the related programs with their high school graduation grades (Undergraduate and Graduate Programs for Foreign Students Admission Guidelines).
- The admission of students of General Academic Exchange Protocol to the related programs are done within the framework of the bilateral agreements (ERASMUS, FARABI, etc) signed between Maltepe University and the partner universities.
International6542 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6542 USD per year during 48 months.
National6542 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6542 USD per year during 48 months.
Tuition: 51.500,00 TL
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.