Elective courses may be used to specialize in a number of areas of psychology and to gain hands-on experience in research labs. The degree prepares students for graduate school and employment in a range of fields, including clinical, applied and experimental areas of psychology and related fields such as education, law, human resources and health care.
Program Learning Outcomes
Graduates of this Psychology program from the Kent State University will be able to:
- Describe the basic theoretical perspectives, principles, concepts, empirical findings and historical trends in psychology.
- Understand and use fundamental data analysis techniques.
- Understand and apply basic research methods/tools in psychology and evaluate the adequacy of research designs.
- Write effectively in the discipline.
- Recognize, understand, and respect the complexity of sociocultural and international diversity.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- General Psychology
- Quantitative Methods in Psychology
- Research Methods in Psychology
- Basic Learning Process
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPsychology View 1644 other Bachelors in Psychology in United States
- The freshman admission policy on the Kent Campus is selective. Admission decisions are based upon the following: cumulative grade point average, ACT and/or SAT scores, strength of high school college preparatory curriculum and grade trends.
- The Admissions Office at the Kent Campus may defer the admission of students who do not meet admissions criteria but who demonstrate areas of promise for successful college study. Deferred applicants may begin their college coursework at one of seven regional campuses of Kent State University.
International20463 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20463 USD per year during 48 months.
National20463 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20463 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State11587 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11587 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for North Canton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.