The completer program is offered fully online for part- and full-time students. Expert faculty and administrators work closely with students to equip them to meet the future challenges of professional nursing and influence the future of health care.
Program Learning Outcomes
Graduates of this Nursing for Registered Nurses program from the Kent State University will be able to:
- Acquire competencies based on professional standards to assume the role of the professional nurse and for career advancement, including graduate studies.
- Apply the nursing process in providing evidence-based, culturally sensitive care to promote health and adaptation of individuals, families, groups and communities
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Basic Microbiology
- General Microbiology
- Anatomy And Physiology
- Fundamentals Of Chemistry
- Molecules Of Life
- General Chemistry
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesNursing View 96 other Bachelors in Nursing in United States
The university affirmatively strives to provide educational opportunities and access to students with varied backgrounds, those with special talents and adult students who graduated from high school three or more years ago.
Admission to the Nursing for Registered Nurses major is selective. Criteria for admission includes the following:
- Evidence of graduation in good standing from a state-approved associate degree or diploma nursing program with a minimum 2.000 (on a 4.0 scale) overall GPA1
- Active, unrestricted registered nurse (RN) license in the state in which practica will be completed2
- Completion of required science courses or their direct equivalents with a cumulative 2.0 GPA2
International20463 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20463 USD per year during 48 months.
National20463 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20463 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State11587 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11587 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.