Every organization of any size and type depends on and needs managers, including, as examples, the small corner store, department stores, accounting firms, healthcare centers, manufacturing firms or a business-to-business type of organization.
Program Learning Outcomes
Graduates of this Business Management program offered at the Kent State University will be able to:
- Assess and suggest appropriate solutions to human resource-related business problems.
- Assess and suggest appropriate solutions to business concerns in global markets.
- Demonstrate an understanding of basic principles of project management.
- Demonstrate an understanding of leadership principles and theories.
Graduates of the Bachelor of Business Administration degree will be able to:
- Recall strategic frameworks that are used to make business decisions.
- Perform basic calculations using quantitative tools that are used to support business decisions.
- Articulate and deliberate their ideas in writing.
- Articulate and deliberate their ideas orally.
- Identify ethical dilemmas and stakeholders.
- Recommend alternatives and consequences and choose a reasoned conclusion from the alternatives given.
- Identify global factors in making a business decision.
- Analyze global factors in making a business decision.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Dynamics of leadership
- Learning to lead
- Human resource management
- Supply chain management
- Project management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 2091 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
- The freshman admission policy on the Kent Campus is selective. Admission decisions are based upon the following: cumulative grade point average, ACT and/or SAT scores, strength of high school college preparatory curriculum and grade trends.
- The Admissions Office at the Kent Campus may defer the admission of students who do not meet admissions criteria but who demonstrate areas of promise for successful college study. Deferred applicants may begin their college coursework at one of seven regional campuses of Kent State University.
International20463 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20463 USD per year during 48 months.
National20463 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20463 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State11587 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11587 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for North Canton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.