At Anthropological Sciences from Radford University, an anthropology student is one with an unquenchable thirst to learn about other people and explore the human world.
Students majoring in Anthropological Sciences at Radford University must take all of the required Anthropological Sciences courses and also must choose a concentration in General Anthropology, Field Archaeology or Forensic Anthropology.
- Anthropology of the Human Past
- Anthropological Research
- Principles of Archaeology
- PrincipIes of Biological Anthropology
- Quantitative and Computer Methods in Anthropology
- Senior Seminar
- Anthropological Theory
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchaeology Anthropology View 820 other Bachelors in Anthropology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Radford University requires a transcript from all high schools attended. Students may submit an unofficial transcript for admission application review, an official transcripts are required at time of enrollment.
- We accept electronic transcripts sent via Parchment, sendEdu, Clearinghouse, Common App, Scribbles and Scoir as official transcripts. If materials are submitted electronically we do not require that you send a paper copy.
International23624 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11812 USD per semester during 48 months.
National23624 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11812 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State11542 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5771 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Radford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.