The tremendous academics and hands-on experiences at Hastings opens doors.
- Our Construction Management program involves a major in Business Administration and minor in Construction Management at Hastings College, plus a partnership with Central Community College in Hastings.
- Through this partnership you’ll learn the technical aspects of construction while getting hands-on experience — even building a house! — and the leadership, communication skills and business management expertise from Hastings necessary to advance your career with a firm or succeed as an entrepreneurial business owner.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Thanks to our small class sizes (most have fewer than 20 students!), and a student-to-faculty ratio of 12:1, you’ll work closely with faculty and your advisor to complete your degree in four years. In fact, most students who graduate from Hastings do so in four years!
- Our block-style semester structure means you’ll take just one or two classes at a time — which really lets you focus more intently on each class. It also lets faculty devote more time to every student because they’re only teaching one or two classes in a block!
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Management, Organisation & Leadership View 2180 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Provide an official, certified copy of secondary school work. Hastings College requires one of the following credential evaluation services:
- World Education Services (WES); approximate cost of $100-205 US, or
- Incred (for student-athletes only, registering for eligibility through the NAIA Clearinghouse); approximate cost $130 for Clearinghouse and $85 for evaluation
Standardized test scores from one of the following:
- TOEFL: iBT or internet test score of 77
- IELTS: a score of 6 or better
- ACT composite score of 20+
- SAT (math and verbal only) score of 860
International32770 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32770 USD per year during 48 months.
National32770 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32770 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.