In nursing, a baccalaureate-level education matters. In fact, a national goal set by the Institute of Medicine recommends that 80 percent of the nursing workforce earn a bachelor’s degree by the year 2020. Why? Studies show that when the percentage of baccalaureate-prepared nurses is higher, so are patient outcomes.
Elevate patient care while you accelerate your career with Franklin University’s B.S. Nursing. Our RN-to-BSN degree-completion program can help strengthen both your clinical and leadership competencies.
- Community Agency Director
Community agency directors plan and execute strategies that produce optimum outcomes related to population health, disaster planning, and community assessment.
- Director of Nursing
Directors of Nursing oversee the performance of nurses and aides, while also implementing patient care services, and managing departmental reporting and budgets.
- Nurse Manager
Nurse Managers plan unit activities and supervise personnel charged with nursing care services.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health Informatics
- Community Health Nursing
- Genetics in Nursing and Healthcare
- Nursing Capstone
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesNursing View 80 other Masters in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit your online application using an email address that you check regularly. After you’ve applied, you’ll receive login information by email so you can track your application’s progress.
- Apply for admission to Franklin University any time. Because our admission process for international students includes several steps to ensure a successful start, we encourage you to apply as early as possible -- at least 8 weeks before your program’s start date.
- Request your official transcripts from post-secondary institutions located in the U.S. and have them submitted directly to Franklin University’s Office of Transfer and Articulation.
International526 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 526 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National398 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 398 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.