With Franklin University’s transfer-friendly, degree completion Logistics Management major, you’ll gain the theoretical foundation and practical know-how to develop an efficient supply chain. By learning how to evaluate critical variables like distance, time and environmental factors, you’ll become an asset in helping to get products to market.
Gain key skills necessary to develop a supply chain to bring your product to market faster, at the lowest cost and in a manner that’s more environmentally friendly. The Logistics Management degree program will expose you to current strategies and methods related to supply chain growth, cost control, purchasing and inventory management. You will also learn to grow an efficient and responsible supply chain by becoming acquainted with green policies and strategies that reduce fuel consumption and costs.
The Logistics Management curriculum will also deepen your knowledge of quick response scenarios used during disaster relief efforts and familiarize you with linear programming methods to help improve supply chain efficiency.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Modeling
- Supply Chain Management
- Transportation and Logistics Management
- Purchasing and Inventory Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics View 24 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit your online application using an email address that you check regularly. After you’ve applied, you’ll receive login information by email so you can track your application’s progress.
- Apply for admission to Franklin University any time. Because our admission process for international students includes several steps to ensure a successful start, we encourage you to apply as early as possible -- at least 8 weeks before your program’s start date.
- Request your official transcripts from post-secondary institutions located in the U.S. and have them submitted directly to Franklin University’s Office of Transfer and Articulation.
International526 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 526 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National398 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 398 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.