The focus of healthcare has expanded from diagnosis and treatment of the sick to include long-term wellness and disease prevention.
The Health Sciences program at Franklin University structure enables you to customize your degree with focused coursework in cultural diversity, emergency planning, health informatics, healthcare management, and risk management and insurance.
- Community Health Worker
Community health workers advocate for the health needs of a population or for the awareness, prevention and treatment of a specific condition or disease, by conducting outreach, creating access to treatment options, and collecting data.
- Social and Community Service Manager
Social and community service managers gather data to identify and evaluate government and nonprofit programs and services, while also overseeing the administrative aspects of the programs and supervising the individuals who provide services.
- Social and Human Service Assistant
Human service assistants work under the direction of social workers or psychologists to help individuals accomplish tasks associated with daily living including finding employment, arranging transportation, filing for assistance programs, and training clients to be more self-sufficient.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Healthcare Management
- Healthcare Outcomes and Quality Management
- Legal Aspects of Healthcare Management
- Organizational Behaviour
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 126 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit your online application using an email address that you check regularly. After you’ve applied, you’ll receive login information by email so you can track your application’s progress.
- Apply for admission to Franklin University any time. Because our admission process for international students includes several steps to ensure a successful start, we encourage you to apply as early as possible -- at least 8 weeks before your program’s start date.
- Request your official transcripts from post-secondary institutions located in the U.S. and have them submitted directly to Franklin University’s Office of Transfer and Articulation.
International526 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 526 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National398 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 398 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.