Medical notes, insurance information and billing details. Our healthcare system depends on all types of data. When you’re in the business of patient care, immediate access to accurate facts is a life-and-death proposition. Along with mandated Affordable Care Act reporting, data-driven healthcare requires more professionals who understand the systems and regulations behind the care.
With a B.S. Health Information Management degree from Franklin University, you’ll be well prepared to help develop critical, potentially life-saving, policies and processes.
- Assistant HIM Director
Assistant HIM Directors manage the day-to-day activities of staff charged with maintaining patient medical records.
- Clinical Coders
Clinical Coders input appropriate medical diagnostic and procedures codes into classification systems software in order to determine insurance reimbursement for services.
- Clinical Data Analyst
Clinical Data Analysts ensure consistent completion of experiments and protocols, and capture and record verifiable scientific data and validation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health Data
- Health Informatics
- Health Information Systems
- Healthcare Financial Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHealth Management Health Informatics View 420 other Masters in Health Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit your online application using an email address that you check regularly. After you’ve applied, you’ll receive login information by email so you can track your application’s progress.
- Apply for admission to Franklin University any time. Because our admission process for international students includes several steps to ensure a successful start, we encourage you to apply as early as possible -- at least 8 weeks before your program’s start date.
- Request your official transcripts from post-secondary institutions located in the U.S. and have them submitted directly to Franklin University’s Office of Transfer and Articulation.
International526 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 526 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National398 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 398 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.