Running a successful business enterprise (your own or someone else’s) takes no small amount of guts, determination and know-how. From social entrepreneurs who build for-profit arms of nonprofits, to intrapreneurs working for large corporations, to startups introducing a new product or service, you could make a career out of turning ideas into income.
With our transfer-friendly Entrepreneurship program at Franklin University, you’ll learn to apply concepts that are integral to building and sustaining a successful entrepreneurial venture, and you will gain an understanding of the social and economic factors that contribute to the success of a new business. As you work toward completing your degree, you’ll benefit from the support of faculty who practice what they teach and a network of Franklin alumni who have been in your shoes.
- Administrative Service Manager
Administrative Service Managers coordinate the supportive services of a company or organization, such as planning budgets, allocating supplies, and managing records.
- Management Analysis
Management Analysts conduct organizational studies and evaluations to identify opportunities for improvement, including increased efficiency and streamlined operations and procedures.
- Operations Manager
Operations Managers ensure smooth, efficient, and profitable operations by planning and directing a company’s resources, suppliers, and activities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Entrepreneurship
- Commercialization of Entrepreneurial Products & Services
- Entrepreneurship Capstone
- Digital Marketing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship View 36 other Bachelors in Entrepreneurship in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit your online application using an email address that you check regularly. After you’ve applied, you’ll receive login information by email so you can track your application’s progress.
- Apply for admission to Franklin University any time. Because our admission process for international students includes several steps to ensure a successful start, we encourage you to apply as early as possible -- at least 8 weeks before your program’s start date.
- Request your official transcripts from post-secondary institutions located in the U.S. and have them submitted directly to Franklin University’s Office of Transfer and Articulation.
International15780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 526 USD per credit during 48 months.
National11940 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 398 USD per credit during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.