Experts predict that the U.S. could be nearly self-sufficient in energy supplies within the next two decades, essentially propelling the country into a top spot globally for oil and gas production. With such dramatic changes come opportunities – career opportunities for energy experts.
With Franklin University’s transfer-friendly Energy Management degree, you’ll learn how to apply traditional business concepts like accounting, economics, finance, management and marketing that will help you take on supervisory and management roles within the energy industry.
- Commodity Trader
Commodity traders evaluate markets for product pricing, development, and trends to complete buying and selling orders.
- Contracts Manager
Contracts managers analyze business agreements and contracts and work with internal and external shareholders to resolve contractual issues and problems.
- Division Order Manager
Division order managers analyze title documents and other records to determine land ownership, interests, and royalties.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to the Energy Industry
- The Legal & Ethical Environment of the Energy Industry
- Energy Finance
- Energy Markets & Innovation
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Energy & Power Engineering View 289 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit your online application using an email address that you check regularly. After you’ve applied, you’ll receive login information by email so you can track your application’s progress.
- Apply for admission to Franklin University any time. Because our admission process for international students includes several steps to ensure a successful start, we encourage you to apply as early as possible -- at least 8 weeks before your program’s start date.
- Request your official transcripts from post-secondary institutions located in the U.S. and have them submitted directly to Franklin University’s Office of Transfer and Articulation.
International526 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 526 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National398 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 398 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.