How Will I Benefit?
- The professional CMI Level 5 Professional Consulting course at the Sussex Business School will develop the essential skills and competencies you need to work as a professional consultant
- Learn how to practically apply fundamental processes and strategies when advising your clients
- These CMI professional consulting courses will demonstrate to future clients that you are a highly capable professional consultant, with the ability to offer effective and practical advice, thereby improving your ability to win contracts
- Use your business consultant certification to progress onto higher levels of study, such as an MBA or Master’s course
How Will I Be Supported To Learn?
- Our online professional consulting courses are self-study courses with dedicated support from CMI-approved tutors
- All courses are delivered via Moodle and in collaboration with the CMI and Management Direct
- All course materials for our management consulting courses online can be accessed 24/7
- Tutors are available by phone and the online learning system to provide support and assistance with assignments and study materials
- Support Services are available by phone, email, social media, instant messenger to assist with any issues or concerns during your course
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Consulting Essentials
- Planning and Managing Consultancy Interventions
- The Client Relationship
- Communication for Consultants
- Problem Solving Tools and Techniques for Consultants
Start dates & application deadlines
- Every Tuesday and Thursday.
DisciplinesCorporate Communication Strategic Management View 161 other Masters in Strategic Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
To study the CMI Level 5 Professional Consulting course you must be:
- Aged 19 or over
- Have work experience as a Manager or in a similar role.
International199 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 199 GBP per module during .
EU/EEA199 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 199 GBP per module during .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.