This Level 5 qualification is ideal for Operational Managers, Divisional Managers, Departmental Managers and Regional Managers.
How Will I Benefit?
- With the CMI Level 5 Management and Leadership course at the Sussex Business School, you will explore all the fundamental management theories and models, and improve your practical management skills
- Develop an in-depth understanding of process and staff management
- Build your problem-solving skills and be enabled to apply them directly in your workplace, benefiting your organisation
- The CMI Leadership and Management Level 5 course will demonstrate to your employer that you are proficient in current management practices and your commitment to professional development, improving your chances of rapid career progression
- Use your manager training to progress onto higher levels of study, such as BA (Hons) top up course
How Will I Be Supported To Learn?
- Our online CMI Level 5 Management and Leadership courses are self-study courses with dedicated support from CMI-approved tutors
- All courses are delivered via Moodle and in collaboration with the CMI and Management Direct
- All our CMI Leadership and Management Level 5 course materials are available online and can be accessed 24/7
- Tutors are available by phone and the online learning system to provide support and assistance with assignments and study materials
- Support Services are available by phone, email, social media, instant messenger to assist with any issues or concerns during your course
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Personal development as a manager and leader
- Information based decision making
- Managing team and individual performance
- Practices of resource management
- Meeting stakeholder and quality needs
- Conducting a management project
Start dates & application deadlines
- Every Tuesday and Thursday.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1272 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
To study the CMI Level 5 Management and Leadership course you must be:
- Aged 19 or over
- Have work experience as a Manager or in a similar role.
International199 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 199 GBP per module during .
EU/EEA199 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 199 GBP per module during .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.