How Will I Benefit?
- This Level 4 Management and Leadership course at the Sussex Business School, will improve your management skills and techniques,which will assist you in your management role in your current or future workplace
- Be enabled to apply theories and management models to practical work situations, which in turn will develop your problem-solving skills
- Gain management certification that demonstrates to your employer that you have current knowledge and understanding of what it is to be an effective Manager
- Be equipped to manage workplace problems more effectively
- Improve your career prospects and, as a result, command a potentially higher salary.
How Will I Be Supported To Learn?
- Our management training courses are self-study courses with dedicated support from CMI-approved tutors
- All courses are delivered via Moodle and in collaboration with the CMI and Management Direct
- All course materials are available online and can be accessed 24/7
- Tutors are available by phone and the online learning system to provide support and assistance with assignments and study materials
- Support Services are available by phone, email, social media, instant messenger to assist with any issues or concerns during your course
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managerial Styles and Behaviours
- Managing Stakeholders’ Expectations
- Understanding Organisational Culture, Values and Behaviour
- Understanding Team Dynamics
- Management Report Writing
- Management and Leadership Influencing Skills
Start dates & application deadlines
- Every Tuesday and Thursday.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1272 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
To study the CMI Level 4 Management and Leadership course you must be:
- Aged 19 or over
- Currently be a Team Leader or in a similar role
International199 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 199 GBP per module during .
EU/EEA199 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 199 GBP per module during .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.