Upon completion of this Professional Engineering course from the Aston University students have the opportunity to apply for Incorporated Engineer (IEng) status and progress to the MSc Professional Engineering course, which, upon completion, allows students to apply for Chartered Engineer (CEng) status.
- Ability to perform skilfully and professional at workplace
- Progression towards related professional institutions membership and chartered professional status
As part of the BEng we will work with you to draw up a plan for achieving the full range of personal development expected of an Incorporated Engineer under UKSPEC (the UK standard for professional engineering competence). As well as technical competence, this includes the ability to provide technical and commercial leadership, strong interpersonal/communication skills, and a personal commitment to professional standards, society in general and the environment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professional Development Audit
- Work Based Project
- Project Management
- Offshore Engineering Oil & Gas
- Microcontrollers, Architecture and Programming
- Engineering Materials Principles
- Power Systems
- Electrical Machines, Construction and Performance
- Health, Safety & Environment
- Solid Mechanics, Vibration and Rotor Dynamics
- Quality Engineering
- Engineering Design Applications
- Process Control and Instrumentation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology View 745 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must be in full time employment and have the support of their employer. We understand that some engineers may not have completed a Foundation Degree (or equivalent qualification) and therefore do not meet the entry requirements.
International19000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19000 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.