Why enrol in this programme
In this Economics and Business Administration programme from Berlin School of Business and Innovation , you will cover a multi-disciplinary range of subjects to develop your knowledge in areas such as finance, marketing, human resources and much more. You’ll have ample opportunity to work with your tutors and fellow students to discuss topics and work on interactive projects.
You will learn in well-facilitated classrooms with access to all the resources required for your studies including textbooks, academic trade journals, online lectures and much more. Additionally, all students have access to the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) which has many e-resources. You’ll also participate in experience field trips and practical workshops.
All students have the option to learn the German language.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information, please visit the programme website.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Accounting View 8 other Bachelors in Accounting in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Minimum age: 18 years old (titles awarded upon completion of at least 12 years of schooling)
- Academic Qualifications: a school leaving certificate that allows you to pursue higher education in Germany (e.g. Abitur, Fachhochschulreife, Matura or International Baccalaureate), or International school leaving certificates, or BTEC/National Diploma, or Advanced Vocational Certificate of Education
- English language requirements: IELTS – minimum score of 6.0 (minimum 5.5 in each component), PTE – minimum score of 50 or equivalent. English proficiency requirements can be waived for: Native English speakers and Applicants who completed their education in English (such as a high school diploma or IB)
- If you do not meet the above academic requirements, applicants with professional qualifications and/or 4 or more years of full-time work experience will be considered on an individual basis.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA6500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.