With the double degree obtained in the Primary Education and Humanities and Cultural Studies programme of Universitat Internacional de Catalunya you will be able to teach in:
- Primary and High School
- Subjects in Social and Human Sciences modalities in baccalaureate.
- Common subjects in baccalaureate.
UIC Barcelona offers you the opportunity to take our Double Bachelor's Degree in Primary Education and Humanities and Cultural Studies and take advantage of the plan to validate subjects common to both degree courses.
It is a unique opportunity to expand your job prospects, especially with regards to your specialisation as a teacher.
We teach you based on objectives. The Bachelor's Degree will provide:
- A sound command of all applicable course content. Always from a global perspective.
- Techniques to ensure peaceful co-existence in the classroom through emotional education and autonomy. Promotion of effort, constancy and discipline.
- Knowledge of how language develops in a multicultural and multilingual environment.
- Out-of-classroom skills relating to school organisation, tutoring sessions for parents or your relationship with other education agents. Preparation for the demands of today's society.
- Sensitivity to diversity and gender equality. Respect for human rights and civic values.
- The ability to introduce students to the digital world and add cultural richness through new pedagogical possibilities.
- Valuing cooperative work, a critical spirit and responsibility in relation to a sustainable future.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- English Language
- Mediterranean: Shared Heritage
- International Institutions and Human Rights
- Contemporary Art
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation Area & Cultural Studies View 20 other Masters in Education in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Complete the online application for admission
- Submit the documents required to sit an entrance exam
- Applicants without degrees or diplomas must take the UIC Barcelona general entrance exam according to their background
- Candidates with degrees or diplomas must submit academic records and credentials or attend a personal interview.
- Processing fees
- Course reservation and enrolment
- Level of Spanish language proficiency
International7980 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7980 EUR per year during 60 months.
EU/EEA7980 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7980 EUR per year during 60 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.