First you will do four years at UIC Barcelona and afterwards a further year at Iona College New York. Therefore in five years you will obtain a Bachelor's degree in Humanities and Cultural Studies and a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science.
Both degrees are officially recognised: the Bachelor's degree in Humanities and Cultural Studies is official in Spain and the Bachelor of Arts in Political Science is official in the United States.
Advantages of the programme
- Complete two official degrees in five years
- Take a cosmopolitan, hands-on approach to education and enhance your future prospects
- Explore new horizons from an innovative, comprehensive and multidisciplinary perspective
- Study with the possibility to extend your stay with a work contract and Visa.
- Become a member of the Alumni Association at Iona College with access to its list of contacts.
- Improve your English
- International bodies and foreign policy: diplomacy, international organisations, foreign relations and cooperation offices
- Political institutions and public administration
- Civil society and non-governmental organisations (political organisations, interest representatives, NGOs, etc.)
- Advisory and consultancy services in the private sector: political analysis, opinion polls, management audits.
- International consultancy
- Teaching and research
- Political and public policy analyst
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Relations
- Comparative Economic Growth & Development
- International Economics
- Comparative Politics
- Introduction to American Government
- Political Science Research Methods
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- UIC Barcelona: from September to June
- Iona College New York: from August to June
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Political Science View 11 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete a Bachelor’s degree in Humanities at UIC Barcelona and pay your tuition fees.
- Have the required level of English (in this case, a score of 80 n the TOEFL exam)
International4500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA4500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United States
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.