What is it?
The Humanities and Cultural Studies and Law programme of Universitat Internacional de Catalunya will multiply your chances in wider labor markets as, for example, law firms focused on international arena, intellectual property, international institutions and NGOS that address issues of cooperation, cultural development, legal advice in institutions and cultural business, conflict mediation.
Reasons to study
- Maximise your opportunities in five years
- In five years, you can earn a Bachelor's Degree in Law and a Bachelor's Degree in Humanities and Cultural Studies.
- Students with a multidisciplinary profile
- You will acquire a humanistic profile with a solid and versatile training in law.
- Personalized advice
- Each student counts with an advisor-mentor from the very first year.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- English Language
- English for Lawyers
- International Public Law
- Mediterranean: Shared Heritage
- Contemporary Art
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Public Law View 16 other Masters in Public Law in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Complete the online application for admission
- Submit the documents required to sit an entrance exam
- Applicants without degrees or diplomas must take the UIC Barcelona general entrance exam according to their background
- Candidates with degrees or diplomas must submit academic records and credentials or attend a personal interview.
- Processing fees
- Course reservation and enrolment
- Level of Spanish language proficiency
International5625 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5625 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA5625 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5625 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.