First you will do four years of the Humanities and Cultural Studies and International Studies programme of Universitat Internacional de Catalunya at UIC Barcelona and afterwards a further year at Iona College New York. Therefore, in five years you will obtain a Bachelor's degree in Humanities and Cultural Studies and a Bachelor of Arts in International Studies.
Both degrees are officially recognised: the Bachelor's degree in Humanities and Cultural Studies is official in Spain and the Bachelor of Arts in International Studies is official in the United States.
Advantages of this programme
- Complete two official degrees in five years
- Take a cosmopolitan, hands-on approach to education and enhance your future prospects
- Explore new horizons from an innovative, comprehensive and multidisciplinary perspective
- Study with the possibility to extend your stay with a work contract and Visa.
- Become a member of the Alumni Association at IONA College with access to its list of contacts.
- Improve your English
- International cooperation
- Diplomatic organisations
- Administration and management in international organisations and NGOs
- Intergovernmental organisations and state foreign service
- Institutions and organisations of the European Union
- International policy analyst
- Strategic consultancy in cultural institutions
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- English Composition
- International Relations
- Comparative Economic Growth & Development
- International Economics
- Comparative Politics
- Introduction to American Government
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies International Relations View 11 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete a Bachelor’s degree in Humanities at UIC Barcelona and pay your tuition fees.
- Have the required level of English (in this case, a score of 80 n the TOEFL exam)
International4500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 EUR per year during 60 months.
National4500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 EUR per year during 60 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United States
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.