The curriculum of the Medicine programme of Universitat Internacional de Catalunya is adapted to the guidelines of the European Higher Education Area and oriented to the student learning, through active educational methodologies with a high component of information technology and communication: small study groups, case method, Learning Problem-based, intensive use of simulation laboratories, intranet and internet, etc.
Studying Medicine at UIC Barcelona brings students into contact with patients from an early stage, giving them the opportunity to gain first hand experience of the health system.
Later on students join one of the teaching units, which are accredited health centres, where they combine practical participation with guided study in the different subject areas.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Body Structure and Function: Musculoskeletal System
- Imaging Techniques
- Introduction to Medical Genetics
- Body Structure and Function: Integration Nervous and Endocrine Systems
- Body Structure and Function: Skin and Sensory Organs
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine View 13 other Masters in Human Medicine in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Complete the online application for admission
- Submit the documents required to sit an entrance exam
- Applicants without degrees or diplomas must take the UIC Barcelona general entrance exam according to their background
- Candidates with degrees or diplomas must submit academic records and credentials or attend a personal interview.
- Processing fees
- Course reservation and enrolment
- Level of Spanish language proficiency
International14880 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14880 EUR per year during 72 months.
EU/EEA14880 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14880 EUR per year during 72 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.