The general objectives of the Audiovisual Communication programme of Universitat Internacional de Catalunya focus on two different aspects which are of equal importance: vocational training and personal development.
According to the White Paper written by the conferencia de Decanos de las Facultades de Ciencias de la Comunicación (Deans of Communication Science Faculties conference) in 2004, there are potentipoally four professional profiles which all degrees in Audiovisual Communication should include in their training plans to a certain extent:
- Director, scriptwriter, editor and audiovisual producer
- Producer and audiovisual manager
- Design of the visual and sound production and postproduction
- Researcher, teacher and expert in visual studies
All candidates coming from suitable academic pathways who meet the general requisites for access to the degree programme can apply. However, the recommended profile is that of a person with previous studies in the area of human and social values, with a vocational attitude towards the world of communication among whom the following skills stand out:
- Discipline and dedication
- Fast decision-making
- Psychological qualities and empathy
- Emotional balance
- Interest in research
- Responsibility and observation
- Teamwork and leadership
- Interest in current affairs
- Cinema director
- Video and television producer
- Movies and fictional series producer
- Entertainment shows director
- Creator of multimedia projects
- Specialist in fictional contents and non-fictional
- Creator of media companies
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- General English
- Information Theory
- Media Studio
- Media and Film Production
- Oral Expression
- Spanish Language
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesVisual Arts Communication Sciences View 17 other Masters in Communication Sciences in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Complete the online application for admission
- Submit the documents required to sit an entrance exam
- Applicants without degrees or diplomas must take the UIC Barcelona general entrance exam according to their background
- Candidates with degrees or diplomas must submit academic records and credentials or attend a personal interview.
- Processing fees
- Course reservation and enrolment
- Level of Spanish language proficiency
International9060 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9060 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA9060 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9060 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.