At Edinburgh Napier University , we aim to be recognised as a university that is professional, ambitious, innovative and inclusive, and the School of Health and Social Care aspires to provide you with an excellent, personalised student experience. In our dealings with you, we will act with respect and integrity.
We will create an environment to enable you to feel proud to be a student of the University, to feel confident and supported while being academically challenged to further and deepen your knowledge and skills.
A wide consultation process was undertaken to ascertain feedback from all stakeholders (including current and former BSc Nursing Studies students, registered nurses, nurse managers, nurse educators, other healthcare personnel and patients) to enable the BSc Nursing Studies course to be evaluated and revised to ensure it meets the needs of registered nurses working in contemporary healthcare practice.
On successful completion of this Nursing Studies (Top-Up) programme at Edinburgh Napier University you will have the knowledge, understanding and skills to gain graduate-level employment in healthcare.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professional, Ethical and Legal Issues in Healthcare
- Promoting Excellence in Older People's Health
- Management of Chronic Disease
- Advancing Practice Through Research
- Healthy Lives
- Effective Leadership in Healthcare
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Nursing Health Sciences View 37 other Bachelors in Nursing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All entrants to the BSc Nursing Studies [Global Online] programme must be registered as a nurse with a recognised nursing regulatory body.
- To enter this programme you require a nursing qualification and professional registration
- Your application to commence the BSc Nursing Studies [Global Online] programme will be considered and depending on your previous study you will be advised how many modules you will require to study to ‘top up’ to degree.
- Our entry requirements indicate the minimum qualifications with which we normally accept students. Competition for places varies from year to year and you aren't guaranteed a place if you meet the minimum qualifications.
- To succeed on our Global Online degrees you must have access via computer or laptop to view and download written and video content.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International850 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 850 GBP per module during 12 months.
National850 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 850 GBP per module during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.