Industry experts provide guest lectures throughout the Construction Management (Hons) programme from Glasgow Caledonian University and as part of the programmes commitment to enhance the personal, professional and employability skills of our students, in Year 3 there are opportunities to spend six months on a work placement. There are also opportunities to study abroad, in Europe, Australia and the USA.
The programme is fully accredited by the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB) and the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
Graduates have gone on to work for major companies such as Lend Lease, BAM Construction, Clark Contracts, Galliford Try, Sir Robert McAlpine, Balfour Beatty, Laing O'Rourke, McLaughlin and Harvey, Persimmon Homes and Ogilvie Construction.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Developing Knowledge of Fundamental Principles and Practice of the Construction Industry
- Core Construction Management Skills
- Industrial Placement and Development of Skills in Construction Management and Construction
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Construction Management View 456 other Bachelors in Civil Engineering & Construction in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Scottish Higher: Standard entry requirement: ABBC Nat 5: C (English and Maths)
- Minimum entry requirement: ACCC Nat 5: C (English and Maths)
- Minimum entry requirements are for widening access students only. If you are from a group that is not currently well-represented in higher education you may qualify as a widening access student. This includes living in a target postcode area, attending a target school or college, attending SWAP, are care-experienced or provide care for someone else, have refugee status or are an asylum seeker.
- A level: CCC GCSE: C/4 (English and Maths)
- ILC Higher: H2 H2 H2 H2 O2: (English and Maths) if not achieved at Higher level
- IB Diploma: 26 points (incl Maths and English at 4)
- BTEC: MMM Ext Dip in relevant subject GCSE: C/4 (English and Maths)
- English language IELTS score of 6.0 with no element below 5.5
Part-time applicants must be in suitable full-time employment.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 GBP per year during 24 months.
National1820 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1820 GBP per year during 24 months.
- RUK: £9,250
- Home (Scottish): £3000
- RUK: £8500
- International and EU: £11250
Living costs for Glasgow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.