The Engineering and Management program offered by the University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Southern Switzerland (SUPSI) helps students gain skills in the following fields: Sound, typically engineering, scientific and technological foundations are combined with expertise in the management of production, logistics, IT systems, business administration and finance, and innovation with a view to sustainable development.
Engineering and Management graduates are highly skilled in developing optimal solutions,integrating technological and financial / organizational aspects. They are very flexible operators and can therefore adapt to numerous company requirements, finding employment in both manufacturing and service businesses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Distribution logistics and intermodal systems: Introduction to distribution and transport systems on a local and global scale
- Environment: Green production
- Pharmaceutical: Pharmaceutical production processes
- Energy: Generation systems and sustainable generation
- Services: Data mining for business applications
- Additive: Additive manufacturing for products with high added value
- Sustainability: Industrial sustainability
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- School leaving examination from a vocational technical high school linked to the chosen Bachelor;
- Federal high school matura or equivalent qualification. Applicants have the possibility to choose between two access modes: 1) “SPI” mode, integrated study and practice; “APA” mode, pre-formative practice year;
- ST technician qualification or technician qualification awarded by a high school specializing in a field related to the chosen study path;
- More than 25 years of age and significant training and working experience in the field of the chosen Bachelor.
International3034 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1517 EUR per semester during 36 months.
National3034 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1517 EUR per semester during 36 months.
- CHF 1,600
- CHF 800 - ASUP Intercantonal Agreement for Vocational Universities (Swiss nationality or civil and fiscal domicile in Switzerland or in Liechtenstein)
Living costs for Manno
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.