At its core, the Digital Film Production programme at Warwickshire College imbeds current discussions on film and screen practices within todays’ filmmaking culture. This is all taught through practical assignments that can be exhibited across different media platforms preparing graduates to engage as global practitioners, whilst contributing to the developing creative industries, and the new ways in which film is now being consumed by audiences.
Industry craft skills are taught through production and post-production techniques supported with sustained access to industry standard production equipment and post-production softwares.
The Awarding Body for this course is Warwickshire College.
Examples of previous student employment include Elstree Studios (George Lucas Stage), Pinewood Studios, Aardman Animations, ITV, BBC, Independent Filmmaker, freelance crew member - camera operator, assistant editor, 1st assistant director, 2nd assistant director, assistant editor, editor, producer, director, lecturer, YouTuber, vlogger, Empire Magazine journalist, film reviewer.
- Learning Craft Skills (part 1): Digital Film Production Techniques
- Learning Craft Skills (part 2): Digital Post-Production Techniques
- Learning from the Masters
- Motion Graphics
- The History of Film
- Employability Skills for the Creative Industry
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts Film, Photography & Media View 781 other Bachelors in Film, Photography & Media in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants will be expected to have at least 80 UCAS points which may be derived from a Level 3 qualification in a related subject or A Levels. Applicants will also need GCSEs at grade 4/C or above in Maths and English Language. The college would consider applications from mature students with relevant work experience who may not have related formal academic qualifications. The college welcomes applications from students with disabilities.
International11450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11450 GBP per year during 36 months.
National7975 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7975 GBP per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.