Although it has been designed to follow on from the FdA Digital Film Production at Warwickshire College, the course also provides a 'top-up' year for any student from a level 5 Arts or Media background as a progression route to final year honours degree studies.
We believe that film is not just what we see. Film is an embodied experience which encompasses tactile images, taking the audience beyond the film text itself. Increasingly filmmakers are using newer technologies and techniques developed for shooting, editing and sound in capturing reality in a more sensory way.
After completing the course, students will be prepared for careers in the film and TV industries, as well as the related creative and media industries.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Portfolio and Self-Promoting
- Film Theory and Practice: Sensing cinema beyond the text
- Visual Motifs in Storytelling: Fictional Adventures in filmmaking
- Documentary Film: Capturing the real or the aesthetics of realism?
- Generating Sound: The manipulation of emotions and pleasure
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media View 744 other Bachelors in Film, Photography & Media in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants will be required to hold a Level 5 qualification such as a Higher National Diploma or Foundation Degree in a related programme with an overall Merit performance.
International11450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11450 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7975 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7975 GBP per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.