The Criminal Sciences course at University of Minho quickly asserted itself on the national and international scene, responding to a very strong demand that has been felt in this scientific domain, subject to profound transformations and developments in the last decade.
- This three-year degree provides students with a solid background in Criminology and Criminal Justice, based on the combination of efforts between the School of Law, the School of Psychology and the Institute of Social Sciences, which ensures the transdisciplinarity that characterizes this field and offer students a global understanding of the criminal problem.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Criminal Justice Policies
- Methodology of Scientific Work
- Prision and Correctional Models
- Proof, Truth and Justice
- Applied Criminal Procedure Law
- Economic Criminal Law
- Special Criminal Law
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Learning Agreement for Studies/ for Traineeships, which needs to be signed, dated and stamped by the student and home institution
- Copy of ID card/Passport
- Home Transcript of Records
International4500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4500 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.