This interdisciplinary program prepares students for working in and making significant contributions to an international economy.
The major combines courses in the science and art of business language and cultural courses. The combination of coursework with study abroad experience and/or an international business internship prepares students to participate to the fullest in the global economy of the future.
The International Business major at Washington and Jefferson College is associated with the Department of Economics and Business, and the Department of Modern Languages. The International Business major requires 16 courses and a term of study abroad or an international internship in an area where the target foreign language is the primary language spoken.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
For more information please visit the program website.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Business View 661 other Bachelors in International Business in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Common Application: If you apply online we will waive your application fee of $25.
- School Documents
- Counselor Recommendation
- Teacher Recommendation
- Mid-Year Report: This form should only be completed if you are still enrolled in secondary school and if your school will have additional grades to report in March.
- Final School Report
- TOEFL or IELTS Scores: Students who speak English as a second language (non-native speakers) are required to submit an official score report for the TOEFL or IELTS by the admission deadline.
- SAT or ACT Scores: Submission of these tests is optional.
- Certification of Finances: Please have your parents complete this Certification of Finances (PDF) and/or submit supporting documentation.
International48758 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48758 USD per year during 48 months.
National48758 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48758 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Washington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.