Information Technology from University of the Potomac provides theoretical understanding and technical expertise in developing and managing an organization’s technical resources. These resources include logical, physical, human and financial resources. Subject areas covered include cyber security, computer forensics, networks and operating systems, project management, and management of information technology.
Graduates with Information Technology from University of the Potomac will be able to:
- Design a computer-based network, system, process, component, or program to meet defined needs.
- Develop information systems solutions to meet the needs of employers and communities in a global society.
- Apply data modeling in the development, deployment, and evaluation of information technology processes.
- Develop an N-tier application environment using industry best practices.
- Principles of Financial Accounting
- Critical Thinking and Decision Making
- Business Ethics and the Legal Environment
- Cyber Security
- Data Communication and Networking
- Programming and Logic
- Survey of Operating Systems
- Computer Systems Technology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Informatics & Information Sciences Cyber Security View 247 other Bachelors in Cyber Security in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete an admissions interview conducted in person or via online methods.
- Sign and submit an attestation of high school (or equivalent) completion. Equivalencies include a GED Certificate.
- Submit a completed application
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities previously attended
- Grade reports or scores from any recognized college equivalency examinations
- Certificates from any corporate education training or professional development programs.
- Military training documents.
- Proof of high school (or equivalent) completion. Equivalencies include a GED Certificate.
- Official academic evidence of completion of secondary education (high school or equivalent) for undergraduate applicants or undergraduate for graduate applicants.
- Proof of sufficient finances shown in U.S. currency/dollar.
- Official proof of English language proficiency (any one of the items listed below
- A copy of the photo page and address page of passport (2 pages).
International15012 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7506 USD per semester during 48 months.
National6660 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3330 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State6660 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3330 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Washington, D. C.
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.