In developing and working with technologically and socio-economically complex systems, an Industrial Engineer faces the challenge of bringing together human, physical, and financial resources along with knowledge and information in an optimal fashion.
Graduates of the Industrial Engineering program from Sabanci University can look forward to challenging and gratifying job opportunities in both manufacturing companies and service industry as well as industrial or management consulting business.
The program is designed to train professionals who can effectively participate in, and become an active member of, multi-functional teams.
- Performing research and education activities in the area of production system design, control, and operation aimed at improving the competitiveness of the industrial firms.
- Educating young engineers to become leaders in their work environments with strong domain knowledge and the capability of applying this knowledge to the solution of problems in the field.
- Disseminating the knowledge and experiences gained over time to people in industry through seminars, workshops, training programs, and publications.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computational Approaches to Problem Solving
- Civic Involvement Projects I-N
- Science of Nature
- Humanity and Society
- Turkish Language and Literature
- Academic Literacies
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 32 other Bachelors in Industrial & Systems Engineering in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The copy of the exam/diploma result(s) accepted by the University
- If available, the copy of High School Diploma (if in another language rather than Turkish or English, the notarized translation should also be submitted)
- Official transcript, showing all courses and grades taken during the entire high school education, signed and stamped by the high school authority.
- If taken before, copy of international language proficiency exam scores accepted by Sabancı University English Prep School
- If available, 1 academic letter of recommendation
- Letter of motivation (to strengthen your application)
- Any extracurricular certificate, such as Olympiad certificates (to strengthen your application)
International18056 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18056 USD per year during 48 months.
National14150 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14150 USD per year during 48 months.
National: 120.500 TL + V.A.T.
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.