The Department of Computer Science at University of Miami offers a BS in Computer Science, a BA in Computer Science, a 5-year BS+MS program, an MS in Computer Science, and a PhD in Computer Science. The Department also contributes to the university-wide MS in Data Science program. Instruction ranges from introductory programming courses through to advanced courses in faculty research areas.
The Department's mission is to educate and perform scholarly activities in the discipline of Computer Science, in order to meet national and international demand for trained computer scientists who are capable of building the robust computation structures upon which society is becoming increasingly dependent.
- Computer Programming
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Data Structures And Algorithm Analysis
- System Programming
- Theory Of Computing
- Software Engineering
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 2021 other Bachelors in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete and submit the Common Application. Upon submitting, you will be asked to pay a $70 nonrefundable application fee.
- If you have attended a secondary school outside of the United States, you must submit your official secondary school documents (transcripts, mark sheets, certificates, examination results, etc.)
- We require you to submit two letters of recommendation: one from a high school guidance counselor and one from a teacher.
- The University of Miami is need-aware for first-year international undergraduate applicants. This means that, for a portion of international applicants, the Admission Committee will consider that student’s ability to pay tuition without the need for financial aid.
International53112 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53112 USD per year during 48 months.
National53112 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53112 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Miami
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.