Our BA in Business and Management at Ashridge Executive Education provides a solid grounding across all critical elements of modern day business and management, arming entry-level and new managers with a global mindset and the tools and knowledge to drive immediate impact into their organization.
Who is this for?
- Designed and available under the Level 6 UK Degree Apprenticeship levy, this program is most suitable for entry or mid-level managers looking to learn how to apply that knowledge in their workplace, and to do so with the goal of achieving a bachelor’s degree at the end.
- The program is delivered through a flexible blend of virtual classes and face-to-face workshops at our historic Ashridge Estate campus, over a period of 3.5 years.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing Self
- Emotional Intelligence
- Digital Business
- Dynamic Organizations
- Business Strategy
- Sales & Marketing
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1305 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Individual employers will set the selection criteria for their Apprenticeships.
- Most candidates will have A levels (or equivalent) or existing relevant Level 3 qualifications, and English, Maths, and ICT at Level 2.
- Other relevant or prior experience may also be considered as an alternative.
- Funding rules require an individual to be employed and working at least 50% in England.
- Strong personal motivation and capability to benefit from and contribute to the program.
- Line Manager support and access to the employing organization to undertake work-based assignments, to build the portfolio of evidence and carry out the work-based action project.
International7333 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22000 GBP for the full programme during 36 months.
EU/EEA7333 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22000 GBP for the full programme during 36 months.
Living costs for Berkhamsted
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.