The chemistry program is a four-year degree offered at the University. With state-of-the-art facilities, faculty members help students gain experience and provide them with real-world knowledge for future careers.
The Chemistry major at University of Mount Union requires 120 credit hours of coursework – 56 of those hours being discipline-specific – which also fulfill the University’s Integrative Core program.
- Students in the chemistry program are given the opportunity to receive hands-on experience outside of the classroom.
- Faculty doing research often rely on the help of their students to assist with lab work, giving students extra experience in the field.
- Freshmen students have the chance to teach chemistry to youth in area school districts.
- Students have the opportunity to get involved in student-led organizations such as American Chemical Society and chemistry honor society, Alembroic Society.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Concepts in Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry with Laboratory
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry View 382 other Bachelors in Chemical Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Secure Your Spot
- Complete Necessary Forms
- Pay Your Bill and Set Up a Payment Plan
- Send Final Transcripts and Scores
- Plan Your Arrival
International34000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34000 USD per year during 48 months.
National34000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34000 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.