Civil and Environmental Engineering from Mediterranean University of Reggio Calabria helps students achieve knowledge of the basic notions of geometry, mathematical analysis, rational mechanics, chemistry and physics.
Graduates with Civil and Environmental Engineering from Mediterranean University of Reggio Calabria will gain:
- ability to use appropriate mathematical tools for modeling and solving problems arising from the applied sciences;
- ability to transform a physical problem into a mathematical problem and to physically interpret the result;
- knowledge of the structure of matter and of basic chemical processes;
- basic knowledge in the field of materials engineering
- knowledge of the laws that regulate the motion of material bodies
- knowledge of thermodynamics and civil energetics;
- knowledge of the basics of descriptive geometry and ability to graphically represent an object;
- knowledge of geomatics and cartography;
- knowledge of the laws that govern the behaviour of fluids (static and dynamic);
- knowledge of the engineering disciplines in the field of civil works (structural, geotechnical, hydraulic, infrastructures and transport systems) and environmental safety
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Road Constructions
- Technique And Economy Of Transport
- Structural Mechanics
- Hydraulics & Hydrology
- Topography And Cartography
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction View 5 other Bachelors in Civil Engineering & Construction in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- original of the final qualification of secondary school (or substitute certificate) valid for admission to the University in which the academic qualification was obtained;
- official translation into Italian of the certificate or diploma referred to in point a);
- declaration of value on the same title referred to in letter a), issued by the Italian Diplomatic Authorities or Consular Representation whose educational code refers to the title itself;
- academic qualification - in original copy - for which acknowledgment is requested, also accompanied by an official translation into Italian and a declaration of value (Dichiarazione di valore in loco)
- certificate - in the original - with details of courses taken and exams taken abroad to obtain the foreign academic qualification referred to in letter d);
- official translation into Italian of the certificate referred to in point e);
- 2 passport size photographs, one of which is authenticated.
- application duty stamp
Living costs for Reggio Calabria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.