Creativity meets corporate careers
Advertisers use persuasive storytelling to sell products and ideas. In the media advertising concentration, you’ll learn to design, create and manage effective advertising messages and campaigns, and to assess their impact and return on investment.
What you’ll learn at the Indiana University Bloomington Advertising (Media) program
- the fundamentals of what draws consumers to, or pushes them away from, ad campaigns
- to design, create and manage effective advertising messages and campaigns
- to assess the intended and unintended consequences of a campaign or advertisement
- to understand how the advertising industry lives and breathes, the role of regulation and how advertising shapes society
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Electronic Media Advertising
- Audience Analysis
- Introduction to Marketing
- Advertising and Consumer Culture
- Principles of Creative Advertising
- Promotion and Marketing
- Advertising Issues and Research
- Advanced Advertising Strategies
- Media Audiences
- Graphic Design
- Agency Practicum--Agency 7
- Electronic Media Sales
- Principles of Public Relations
- Public Relations Campaigns
- Public Communication Campaigns
- Media Internship
- Research in Media
- Production for the Graphic Designer
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Media Studies & Mass Media View 858 other Masters in Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Academic performance and preparation
- Strength and quality of your high school curriculum
- Anticipated completion of secondary school before you start at IU
- Recent grade trends
- SAT or ACT results
- Extracurricular activities
- Community service
- Work experience
International38314 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38314 USD per year during 48 months.
National37600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37600 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State11220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11220 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Bloomington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.