Electronic Media at Mansfield University offers a rigorous curriculum at Mansfield University in which students design, write, edit, and create their own radio and television programs. Students practice their skills in the Allen Hall Studios.
Students can take their talent and get involved in the campus radio station and/or television station. WNTE and MUTV broadcast to the campus and local community.The Electronic Media Concentration emphasis prepares students for careers in electronic media writing, production and management, sales, on-air talent, audio recording, cable outlets, law, creating internet content and adverstising.
Our program offers a vigorous major elective and free elective curriculum that is adapted to the student’s career interest. Students gain experience working in the university’s television and audio studios. Qualified students are encouraged to particiapte in the department’s successful internship program.
Our graduates have found success in the following areas:
- Electronic Media History
- Writing for Electronic Media
- Video Production
- Media Ethics
- Electronic Media Sales and Management
- Communication Theory
- Communication Law
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
Mansfield University maintains a rolling admission policy for domestic students.
DisciplinesCommunication Studies Media Studies & Mass Media View 1360 other Bachelors in Media Studies & Mass Media in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- $25.00 Application Fee: The fee may be paid by credit card (credit card information will be entered online once you submit your online application) or by a dollar check drawn on a U.S. bank or an international money order obtainable from banks or American Express offices. All transactions must be in U.S. funds and made payable to Mansfield University.
- A copy of your passport
- A copy of your Permanent Residency Card (if you have one)
- A certified copy of your secondary school transcript, accompanied by a certified English translation if the original is not in English. Certified copies must be prepared by a school or education ministry official, bear the original seal and signature of the preparer, and be mailed directly to the Admissions Office. Please do not send your only original.
International23148 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11574 USD per semester during 48 months.
National23148 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11574 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State15432 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7716 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Pittsburgh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.