The collaborative Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree program at the Algonquin College helps you develop the skills to enter the field of nursing. This program prepares you to take on the role of Registered Nurse - offering quality care in the healthcare system.
In this program, you experience classroom, laboratory and clinical learning in a wide variety of settings. Key program outcomes include developing critical thinking and communication skills, as you become a professional nurse who solves problems as part of healthcare teams.
This is a four-year program offered in collaboration with the University of Ottawa. You experience both theoretical and applied courses that help you succeed. You may choose to study at either the University of Ottawa, Algonquin (Ottawa campus) or Algonquin (Pembroke campus).
This program is well-suited for students who:
- Enjoy the challenges of working with people of all ages, developmental stages and diverse backgrounds.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Like working with others as a member of a team or in a leadership role.
- Have strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Are dedicated advocates for patients, families and health care providers.
- Are able to engage with physically, biologically, psychologically, and socially demanding situations.
- Are mature, flexible and accepting.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Workshop in Essay Writing
- Determinants of Health
- BScN Elective Level
- Psychology: Foundations
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing View 57 other Bachelors in Nursing in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- For non-Canadian applicants outside Canada who are applying to an undergraduate program for full-time studies, this application is available online at http://www.uottawa.ca/international/.
- Canadians outside the country use http://www.ouac.on.ca form 105D.
International9950 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4975 CAD per semester during 48 months.
National6624 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3312 CAD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.