The Bioinformatics degree at Comenius University in Bratislava addresses biological problems using computational analyses and methods from mathematics and statistics.
Graduates with Bioinformatics from Comenius University in Bratislava will be able to:
- develop software tools indispensable for processing such data and forms a crucial component of research in current biology and medicine.
- develop their skills in both mathematics / computer science and life sciences and to explore meaningful connections between them.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data Sources Integration
- Computer Networks
- Social Aspects of Informatics
- Design of Efficient Algorithms
- Evolutionary Biology
- Methods m Bioinformatics
- Probability and Statistics
- Principles of Cell Biology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Applicants will be admitted to bachelor's studies on the basis of the following criteria:
- results of subject olympiads or subject competitions
- classification on year-end certificates
- percentile of an authorized examination in mathematics
- graduation from a profile subject
- order in the list of applicants for the study of the relevant study program according to the percentile of the authorized examination in mathematics
International2000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2000 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Bratislava
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.