The Child Development and Family Studies major from Seoul National University offers coursework on child development, child welfare, child coun-seling, family policy, family relations, aging families, and family counseling. It also provides stu-dents a practicum opportunity at the SNU Child Educare & Research Center, the Gwanak-gu Healthy Family Support Center and the Gwanak-gu Multicultural Family Support Center.
The graduate program, offering both master’s and doctoral degrees, focuses on research and methodology relating to child development and family dynamics. Students will be prepared to be-come professionals in the field of child development, child welfare, early childhood education and care, family counseling and education, gerontology, family intervention and policy
- Early Childhood Educare
- Curricular Activities in Early Childhood Educare
- Health Education for Young Children
- Children's Language Development
- Practice of Child Play
- Development and evaluation of Early Childhood Educare
- Child Welfare
- Adolescent Development and Guidance
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFamily & Consumer Science Psychology Childhood Studies View 3 other Bachelors in Psychology in South Korea
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Seoul National University and/or in South Korea, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Application for Admission
- Personal Statement and Study Plan
- Letter of Recommendation
- Counselor Reference
- Official Highschool Transcript and Graduation Certificate
- A Copy of the Applicant's Passport
- Copies of Both Parents' Passport
- Official Document Indication parent-child relationship between the applicant and his or her parents
International3734 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1867 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Seoul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.